Use the Library
How to Get a Library Card
- Visit the library.
- Bring a photo ID and proof of mailing address.
- Fill out a short form.
- You're done!
You can check out up to 25 items, including:
- 5 new books (2 weeks)
- 5 DVDs from each age group (2 weeks)
- 10 audiobooks or music CDs (3 weeks)
- 5 Southwest books (3 weeks)
- Plus, all other books/magazines (3 weeks) until you reach your 25 item limit.
- Free wireless internet
- 7 public computers
- Printing at 10¢ a page
- Copying & scanning
- Local & long distance fax machine (starting at $1)
Bring a USB drive to save your scans, letters, photos, etc.