Youth Summer Reading 2021
Signing up for all or any of the parts of the summer reading program
- Go to corraleslibrary.org then to Events, Kids Events, then Summer Reading> once on that page click on corraleslibrary.beanstack.org
- Download the “Beanstack Tracker” app from google play onto your phone or tablet (Kindle fire does not work well), then when prompted type in your library name (Corrales)
- If you do not have access to a phone or tablet, then please sign up by contact Melisa
Logging in your reading minutes
- Navigate to your Beanstack profile (on a computer using the corraleslibrary.beanstack.org link on the website or using the app) created when signing up and log in your reading minutes.
- If you do not have access to a phone or tablet to use Beanstack then please register your reading minutes by contacting Melisa
Please Join us for “Unicorns: Break the Cage” brought to you by: Talewise.
Here’s how it goes:
Off-site virtual on demand On your own schedule
“Unicorns Breaking the Cage” is a virtual program available to you for 8 weeks starting June 8th-August 3rd (the duration of the library’s summer reading program). It is available to watch on demand at your convenience and can be accessed through the Corrales Library’s website or on the Corrales Library’s fb page via a link. There are worksheets that can be picked up at the library that go along with the virtual program for each week.
1. Click the link above to get the FREE show, DIY science experiments, and more!
2. Create an account or sign in with Google or Facebook. (Talewise will NEVER use or share your information.)
3. Scroll to the bottom and click Continue. Enjoy the show!
4. The show is now saved in your account. Go to talewise.com and
sign in anytime to pick up where you left off!
On site (at the library) virtual but together Possible?
In addition to the on demand virtual program, there will be a live zoom program by “Talewise”. The library is hopeful that we will be able to host this program outdoors at the library, but we are uncertain until we receive the next round of health ordinances due out the end of June. Please stand by for updates on the status of an in-person possibility by staying tuned in to the library’s website, fb page, or by calling the library. Either way, you will be able to access the live zoom event either at the library (if possible), or from your home. There will be a small experiment that can be done with the zoom event. The library will be providing all materials needed for the experiment, and those can be picked up at the library one week ahead of the event.
The Live Zoom Event is scheduled for Tuesday July 6th from 6-7 p.m
To access the live zoom event please register by emailing Melisa at [email protected] and place “Zoom Event” in the subject line. Spaces are limited.
For any questions please inquire either in the library or email Melisa at [email protected]